Tuesday 24 November 2015

Pictures from Monday class and updates on other classes

Here are the pictures from Monday's class - looking good everyone!

We have decided to wind down the Tuesday morning seated class for the Christmas season. This will hopefully start up again in January so I look forward to seeing you all again then.

I will be putting on another taster class for Age UK Wigan Borough Bright Days. This will be a 3 week course at Hallgate House in Wigan on Monday mornings starting next Monday 30 November at 10.30am. This is a normal standing class rather than a seated one.

As before the class is free (I believe) but you do have to be age 55+ and you need to register in advance. To do so contact Debra Shufflebottom on 01942 615883 or Debra.Shufflebottom@ageukwiganborough.org.uk.

For tomorrow's Wednesday classes don't forget to bring payment for the next block of four weeks to be sure of having a place as class size is limited. That takes us right up to Wednesday 23 December and Christmas.

 I will be taking a week's break from all classes at Christmas and will start again Monday 4 January.

That's all for now. As I said in class yesterday, if anyone wants anything from Tai Chi Link without having to pay postage, let me know and I will get it over the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment