Tuesday 4 November 2014

Swords and stuff

After our chat last night, I will be including a straight sword form in our Monday class, starting after Christmas. We will begin with some sword techniques and go on to the 16-step sword form.

As I said last night, I would like to keep the first hour of the class for the 24-step hand form and qigong. The weapons section will be an optional half-hour afterwards.

If you would like to buy a practice sword (or anything else) from Tai Chi Link please let me know by next week, as I will be in Wolverhampton on the weekend of 15th/16th November and can pick it up in person and save on the postage.

This goes for my Wednesday class too - if you haven't bought the 16-step dvd and are still planning to, then let me know by next week and I can pick it up for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment